Why drive an electric vehicle?
Think about how much you could save on fuel.
Think gasoline prices are high? You might be overcharged too!
Lower your transportation carbon footprint.
You understand the value of the dollar so see how far it gets you.
Save on regularly scheduled maintenance:
- Over $100 per year on oil changes alone
- No Air filter
- No Fuel pump
- No Spark plugs
- No Transmission
- No Alternator
- No Exhaust Manifold
- No Catalytic Converter
- No Muffler
You could reduce an average of 100 pounds per year of harmful nitrogen oxides and hydrocarbons from entering the atmosphere.
California State incentives:
Compared to other vehicles EVs are the most efficient:
- EV - (electricity as fuel) 67-81% efficient.
- FCV - (hydrogen as fuel) 30-45% efficient.
- REEV - (gasoline as fuel) 22-29% efficient.
- ICE - (gasoline as fuel) 15% efficient.